Interested in building your own ecommerce website? You have come to the right place! Here are 10 tools you must use to create online store!
Building your own online store today is simpler than ever. You have two options – you can either hire a professional web developer and designer to help you create an online store from scratch or you can take advantage of the ecommerce software solutions and build your own customized ecommerce website. If you are a beginner and your budget is limited, we recommend you to use the second option. By using ecommerce software you don’t need any programming or coding skills, you just need to pick a template, and customize it to your specific business needs. This is the simplest and most affordable way to build your own online store.
Once you’ve selected a solid ecommerce software, you can get your products uploaded onto a storefront and present them to your potential customers. After the products are being presented, you can integrate other tools and features to help make your process of selling online more fluid and more productive. If you want to become a successful online seller, you obviously can’t get everything done with just one platform. It is crucial to find options for important things like analytics, accounting, and graphic design.
This is the point where we can help! We are going to present you 10 crucial tools every online store owner must use:
- Google Analytics – Integrates with every ecommerce software and gives you a direct look of who is visiting your site.
- Authorize.net – This tool allows your consumers to pay with credit cards.
- Canva – An amazing platform that helps you to combine professional photos for your website, blog or social media.
- MailChimp – Mailchimp helps you to send out email newsletters to your customers.
- GraphicRiver – If you don’t want to credit an artist for a specific photo, this is the best option you can use. You can find amazing photos you can use for your commercial projects.
- SurveyMonkey – If you want to get a feedback from customers, this is the best tool you can use.
- Pingdom – This is a simple, easy-to-use, and very important tool for checking the speed of your website.
- Google Keyword Planner – When it comes to online stores, SEO is crucial. This tool allows you to punch in keywords you want to use and see what people are searching on the web.
- LastPass – This tool allows you to secure all of your passwords.
- Google Drive – Store all of your media files so you don’t lose anything.
Use these 10 tools and take your online business to the next level!